The report of the ECCVT expert working group on the impact of digital technologies & artificial intelligence (DT&AI)in veterinary education and practice includes
- 1. A SWOT analysis on the use of DT&AI in veterinary education and practice
- 2. Recommendations about necessary competences that veterinary graduates need to have by the day of their graduation (Day One Competences) to ensure a good understanding and responsible use of DT&AI
- 3. Recommendations about competences that can be enhanced by DT&AI
- 4. Recommendations about trends in the way veterinarians communicate in their practice
- 5. Recommendations about teaching methods undergraduate and post-graduate
- 6. Recommendations about Quality Assurance linked to DT&AI.