The report prepared by the ECCVT expert working group on the impact of digital technologies & artificial intelligence (DT&AI) in veterinary education was adopted and practice by ECCVT on 28th September. The report includes
1. A SWOT analysis on the use of DT&AI in veterinary education and practice
2. Recommendations about necessary competences that veterinary graduates need to have by the day of their graduation (Day One Competences) to ensure a good understanding and responsible use of DT&AI
3. Recommendations about competences that can be enhanced by DT&AI
4. Recommendations about trends in the way veterinarians communicate in their practice
5. Recommendations about teaching methods undergraduate and post-graduate
6. Recommendations about Quality Assurance linked to DT&AI.